SimpleItaly is happy to share some great news–and great savings–with you.
The dollar value increase versus the Euro means NOW is the time to travel to Tuscany with SimpleItaly. Our week-long October adventures in Tuscany are perfect for self-formed groups of family or friends.
It’s a funny price: $2,486. But it’s a serious offer. The dollar has strengthened by 17% versus the Euro the Tuscany Tour was priced last year. SimpleItaly is passing those savings on to you. SimpleItaly is taking 17% off $2,995 per person/double occupancy so you save $509 per person.
Our unique, seven-day adventure in an exquisite private villa south of Siena includes:
• Splendida! Luxurious Private Villa Pipistrelli
• Sapore! All meals included, all prepared by private chefs
• Blog Heaven! Visits with leading travel writers and authors
• Arte! Painting Class
• Palio! Stunning insiders look at a Contrada in Siena with best-selling author Dario Castagno
• Vino! Private winery tour and lunch with best-selling author Jennifer Criswell
• Festa! Harvest festival
• Vita! Food, vino, art and beauty
• Celebrazione! Celebrate with cookbook author, Cooking Up an Italian Life, Sharon Sanders
Book Now! Two departures Tuscan Harvest Celebration departures: October 3-10, 2015 or October 10-17, 2015. Save $509 per person/double occupancy!