You can put yourself in this picture! Escape to the private Villa Pipistrelli this October for the next Tuscany Tour: Harvest Celebration with SimpleItaly. Two different week-long itineraries are reserved for you to choose from: October 11-18, 2014 OR October 18-25, 2014. This intimate adventure is all about cultural immersion, relaxation, and good times. You’ll truly feel as if Villa Pipistrelli is your home because you’ll unpack once and “move in” for a week of wonders . . .
- Sessions on making pecorino cheese, watercolor painting, pasta making, and more
- Tours of wine estates
- Magnificent medieval Siena–home of the Palio–and a private tour of a contrada museum
- Gourmet evening meals prepared by a private chef at Villa Pipistrelli
- Afternoon at a sagra, a local harvest festival, mingling with the locals
- Free time to truly explore the natural beauty and experience the daily rhythm of Montestigliano, the 2,500-acre Tuscan estate on which Villa Pipistrelli is tucked away
- Private meetings with English-speaking experts on the culture, cuisine, and lifestyle