Is 2015 the year for your Tuscan dream to come true?
Escape with SimpleItaly to the private Villa Pipistrelli!
This intimate curated adventure is all about cultural immersion, relaxation, and good times. You’ll feel as if Villa Pipistrelli is your home because you’ll unpack once and “move in” for a week of wonders . . .
• Pecorino cheese-making demonstration and tasting.
• Olive oil comparison blind tasting.
• Watercolor painting class.
• Pasta making session and tasting.
• Wine estate tour with tasting.
• Magnificent medieval Siena—home of the Palio—and a private tour of the Brucco contrada with author Dario Castagno.
• Outing to the stunning hill town of Montepulciano.
• Presentation on the restoration of Villa Pipistrelli conducted by antiques expert Susan Pennington.
• Lavish buffet breakfasts and gourmet evening meals prepared by a private chef at Villa Pipistrelli.
• Free time to explore Montestigliano, the 2,500-acre Tuscan estate on which Villa Pipistrelli is tucked away.
• Social time with author Jennifer Criswell and other English-speaking experts on the culture, cuisine, and lifestyle.
Click here for the full itinerary to make 2015 the year for your Tuscan dream to come true!
Four week-long itineraries are reserved for you to choose from:
April 11–18, 2015
April 18–25, 2015
October 3–10, 2015
October 10–17, 2015